Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Seriously, I can't seem to stop myself






















A whole new level of domestic-ness (probably not a word).



The pressure seems to be on to get ready/ do / fix...especially be creative.

I am having the most fun with recipes to test. I know the movie Julie & Julia had a little to do with it.




Pork Chile Verde
Turkey soup/stew
and ham and turkey melts


I am making soup in 90 degree weather to store in the freezer. I have three meals preping at the same time. I am obviously feeling the pressure that I will be very busy again soon.






And this whole jewelry thing is out of control! (thanks to Cole again for modeling)




4 comments:

  1. You are quite obviously in touch with your creative side. What a good feeling. I am dieing to see the J and J movie... do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Meryl Streep was amazing. I loved the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny you are J & J-ing. I am reading the book right now. It has not enticed me to cook... however I'd be thrilled to taste test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to your house when the next disaster hits! Food & fancy jewelery! The best! I'll bring the wine!

    ReplyDelete