Saturday, July 25, 2009

Holy Smokes

The most beautiful places and pics, and my computer will not get along with the internet service in the parks long enough to update this blog.

We just went through Yellowstone. We are in love with parts of Wyoming. Cody is a great town, and yeehaw there is rodeo every night in the summer.

Wow we have seen sooooo much. I can't wait to share with anyone who wants to see.

Today we saw buffalo next to the road. One was as big as my car.

I hope your summer is wonderful. Wishing you blessings,
Steff

2 comments:

  1. Was worried you got the RV stuck someplace:)! Glad to hear you are all doing well & loving your trip! Wishing you continued safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the quick update, as I'm thinking of you guys and your adventures at least once a day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete