Sunday, February 15, 2009

Here We Go Again!

Pictures to follow...

Talk about romantic?!? Honestly, I am reminded of the days of having to brush my teeth while leaning over the bathtub (8 months pregnant)...because we were remodeling- those were the houses in Washington.
Actually, 8 months pregnant the 2nd time, my bathroom was torn out here in CA. Huh. Definitely not pregnant, although my husband and I spent Valentine's day tearing out the hardwood floors in the kitchen and breakfast room. When I told him I didn't want anything for Valentine's day, I didn't realize I would be relegating myself to that type of hard labor. By the way, the bathroom is gone again- downstairs.
It wasn't long until we figured it was best to get someone in to do it for us. So today, the guys we hired came in and tore out all of the flooring downstairs...that easy!

1 comment:

  1. I hope all is going well with the house and that everyone is feeling well too. Do put your feet up for a little bit this weekend...please ;-)

    ReplyDelete